Marketing Lessons of the Grateful Dead By David Meerman Scott
Wednesday, July 28th
Round Table Discussion at the Roger Smith Hotel New York City at 2:00 PM
Roger Smith Round Table; Converstations at the Roger Smith Hotel
At a round table there are no corners. Conversations occur, ideas are explored, and relationships are built around a round table. The Roger Smith Round Table series brings together 6-8 people to discuss current topics in a purely conversational format. The show takes place in the Penthouse of the Roger Smith Hotel where ideas are shared and relationships are built.
1. Panman Mixtape no. 1 - Showcased on this mix-tape: Foxhollow Farm and the Marko Pogacnik stone installation, Pancity, and Roger Smith News
2. Panman Mixtape no. 7 - Panman Mixtapes are visual and audio smashups. They are an experimentation with sound, visual projections and layered visual media.
3. Panman Mixtape no. 16 (Redstripe and Panman Jam) - As the mixtapes increase, the level of expectation holds higher goals. In this stage of the experimental process we are bringing more people into the mix.
4. Panman Mixtape no. 17 - Here is a tapestry of what that journey represents within my psyche. Back and Forth, we go…
5. Panman Mixtape no. 22 - There is one stronger wolf!
6. Panman Mixtape no. 26 - Gaston the MC from Ill Rhyme Techniques.
7. Panman Mixtape no. 28 - …With a live projection mashup concept we began to collect content.
8. Panman Mixtape no. 31 - Crossing Narratives; ”Millions of feet mark the city streets every day - people, likely unaware of their actions…”
- Mark Wiener, 2009
9. Panman Mixtape no. 35 - A day in the life of Danika at the Roger Smith Hotel.
10.Panman Mixtape no. 36 - Gaston, Colin E. and Blak Philly bring a taste of Connecticut’s underground Hip-Hop.
11. Panman Mixtape no. 45 - Matisyahu Rehearsal for the Elemental Experience.
12. Panman Mixtape no. 47 - Phish Mix; A cut from a headphone jam session mixed with the latest light shows from the Hampton and Jones beach shows.
13. Panman Mixtape no. 50 - We continue where we started with a statement encouraging the pursuit of your dreams expressed through a healthy imagination, exploration into ourselves and a lust for greatness.
14. Panman Mixtape no. 56 - The next stage of the panman mixtapes and creation of Pancity has begun.